WILD FLOWERS OF EAST AFRICA: Collins Guide to the
by BLUNDELL, MICHAEL
Condition: Fine in Plastic/None
Maps as eps; 464 pp incl Plant Key, Glossary, Index; 864 col photos arranged by colour; over 1200 plant species. First Edns are expensive but ours is at same price as cheapest reprint.
- Bookseller: BOOKLOVERS PARADISE (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 12580
- Title: WILD FLOWERS OF EAST AFRICA
- Author: BLUNDELL, MICHAEL
- Format/binding: Hard Cover Laminated Boards
- Book condition: Used – Fine in Plastic
- Jacket condition: None
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Collins,
- Place: London.
- Date published: 1987
- Keywords: Flowers, Tanzania, Kenya , Uganda, Kilimanjaro, Ruwenzoris, Mount Elgon, Mount Kenya, Chyulu Hills, Usambara Mountains
- Bookseller catalogs: Botany;
- Size: 198x21p67mm