SUCCULENT PLANTS.: Description, Cultivation and Uses of Succulent Plants, other than Cacti.
by JACOBSEN, H
Condition: Fine in Plasrtic./None
Book is rebound in half green goatskin with green cloth : the spine has faded to beige; Title on spine in gold, which is tarnished. 293pp; 277 b&w “Figures”, i e photos in text. The book apparently covers all the succulents known in the world at the time and is a most important historic reference. Please expect some extra postage.
- Bookseller: BOOKLOVERS PARADISE (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 008592
- Title: SUCCULENT PLANTS.
- Author: JACOBSEN, H
- Format/binding: Hard cover HalfLeather & Cloth
- Book condition: Used – Fine in Plasrtic.
- Jacket condition: None
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition in English.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Williams and Norgate,
- Place: London
- Date published: 1935
- Keywords: Botany, Succulents,
- Bookseller catalogs: Botany;
- Size: 252x26p03mm