Unread. 256pp incl index, colour map of Africa, extensive Glossary, Bibliography, List of Subscribers; 54 species described each with distribution map & multiple coloured illustrations of the tree its habitat, the cone, the leaves and the seeds. N B. this second impression is very scarce and WEIGHS A LOT LESS than the 3rd Edn in 2 vols . A Magnificent production thru’out. Please expect extra postage overseas.
- Bookseller: BOOKLOVERS PARADISE (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 12509
- Title: CYCADS OF AFRICA.
- Author: GOODE, DOUGLAS
- Illustrator: DOUGLAS GOODE
- Format/binding: Half Calf Olive Green Boards
- Book condition: Used – Very Fine in Plastic
- Jacket condition: Very Fine
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition, 2nd Impression.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Struik, Winchester,
- Place: Cape Town
- Date published: 1993
- Keywords: BOTANY, ENCEPHALARTOS, CYCADS, Morphology,
- Bookseller catalogs: Botany;
- Size: 305x28p07mm