THE MANUAL OF CULTIVATED ORCHID SPECIES.
by BECHTEL, CRIBB AND LAUNERT, Helmut, Phillip and Edmund
Condition: Good in Plastic./Very Good
Dj is plain, has slightly faded spine with longitudinal creases on hinges for the whole height, all cnrs frittered, 2 closed tears 15 and 10mm at head, 25mm crease. Book shows slight bumping @ front lower cnr & tail, wavy top edge due to insertion of markers, edges tending to discolour. 444pp incl index , line drawings in text and separate col photo for most species discussed..
- Bookseller: BOOKLOVERS PARADISE (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 000713
- Title: THE MANUAL OF CULTIVATED ORCHID SPECIES.
- Author: BECHTEL, CRIBB AND LAUNERT, Helmut, Phillip and Edmund
- Format/binding: Hard Cover Maroon Boards
- Book condition: Used – Good in Plastic.
- Jacket condition: Very Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edn. In English.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Blandford.
- Place: Poole. UK
- Date published: 1981
- Keywords: BOTANY; ORCHIDS; HYBRIDS; CULTIVATION; CONSERVATION; MORPHOLOGY; LIFE CYCLE;
- Bookseller catalogs: Botany;
- Size: 278x2248x37-6mm